Computers for Schools-Nova Scotia Will Take Used but Still Useable Computer Equipment
- Computers for Schools - Nova Scotia (CFS-NS) will accept any and all equipment that meets the minimum standard.
- Our minimum standard is based on what is useable in schools and input from each of the School Boards within Nova Scotia is given to assist in this process.
- Any equipment that meets the minimum standard will be accepted, refurbished and given, free of charge, to schools (including public, private and First Nations), libraries and related institutions across Nova Scotia.
- Your efforts to recycle this equipment will aid us in continuing to help our schools with the IT technology that they need and will also help the Environment by diverting the equipment from the landfill.
- Personal computers (Dual Core or better)
- Printers (no more than four years old)
- Laptops (Dual Core or better) with Adapters
- Monitors (17" LCD or better)
- Laptop Bags
ALL EQUIPMENT MUST BE IN WORKING ORDER
- Hard Disk Drives (80GB SATA or better)
- Video Cards (PCI-E)
- Memory (DDR2 1gig or better)